Natural and eco-friendly to offer you a healthy environment
With Igloo cellulose, you are making a beneficial, healthy and green choice!
- Consists of 85% recycled newspaper and 15% natural, non-toxic products
- Manufactured locally in our Dorval plant (Quebec)
- Highly sustainable: it has been observed that cellulose installed in houses of over 60 years old had not degraded
- Stores carbon
- Does not contain ammonium sulphate
- 100% natural, non-irritating and without VOC emissions, holding the GREENGUARD Gold* certification
- This material is eligible for the construction of LEED-certified buildings and has low VOC emissions
*The GREENGUARD Gold certification is one of the most stringent in the world. It is only granted to materials with very low VOC emissions which suit environments in which children and vulnerable adults can evolve without any risks for their health, such as schools and hospitals.